[Gems-users] Node number limitations?

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:27:27 +0200
From: "Marco Tirado" <marco.tirado@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Node number limitations?
Hello:

We are simulating a CMP system with Ruby. We have succesfully simulated the system with 32 processors. However after increasing the number of nodes in the Network topology file (this for a FILE_SPECIFIED network) we get the following error:

failed assertion 'msg_destinations.count() == 0' at fn
virtual void PerfectSwitch::wakeup() in
network/simple/PerfectSwitch.C:264

At first we were using 64 nodes in the network and it worked fine, we get the error when we increase the number of nodes to 96. Since this is the only parameter we have changed in the system, is there any GEMS limitation for the number of nodes or in the number of links ? Any help on this will be apreciated.

Marco and Enric