Re: [Gems-users] Node number limitations?

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:26:45 +0200 (CEST)
From: Enric Herrero <enricherrero@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Node number limitations?
Thank you,

We asked Mike some time ago and he said the same. But using BigSet gives us the same error. He suggested that it may be a bug in the network generation code. However we don't know where is this code generated.
Sorry for asking this twice but we are a little bit lost in the ruby code.

Regards,

/Marco and Enric

Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx> escribió:
The code you are asking about is intended to handle the case where a
"set" consists of multiple words, most of which will be all-1's, but the
topmost will have some of its most-significant bits zeroed. That is the
purpose of the mask associated with that comment.

OptBigSet in general is optimized for 64-bit machines, so the simplest
way to find out if OptBigSet is your problem would be to use BigSet
instead. To do so, edit Set.h and #define BIGSET instead of #define
OPTBIGSET.

Regards,
Dan