Re: [HTCondor-users] Cgroups v2 and memory limits for WLCG sites

it is condor related the underlying memory accounting has changed and htcondor is still using the old definition.
whether one agrees or not with what cgroup v2 is doing is secondary they certainly are not going back.

In the meantime our community sites are either dropping the cached pages or removing the memory limit from the batch system (what do we have a batch system for is the question I ask myself lately).

cheers
alessandra