From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Steffen Grunewald <steffen.grunewald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2024 9:22 AM
To: HTCondor Users Mailinglist <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Make only one GPU available to HTCondor?

Hi all,

the subject says it: We want to make a single GPU of a particular machine
available to HTCondor. How do I select a specific ID, or just the last in
the "DetectedGPUs" list created by condor_gpu_discovery?

Thanks,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)