[HTCondor-users] ALLOW_ question and upgrade

We recently upgraded to 10.x series of Condor. We want to secure it but also add additionalÂfunctionalityÂfor users.Â

My question is,Â
CONDOR_HOST = my-central-manager.wisc.eduÂ
ALLOW_READ = *Â
ALLOW_DAEMON = $(CONDOR_HOST), submit*.wisc.edu, worker*.wisc.edu ALLOW_NEGOTIATOR = $(CONDOR_HOST)Â
ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR = $(CONDOR_HOST)Â

Do I need all these parameters? Can I just say ALLOW = * ?Â

Second,Â
I want remote submissions. So, from a host which has condor binaries, I would like to submit jobs like this. condor_submit -sched hostK1. Where hostK1 has schedd running.