From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2024 2:09 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] SSL Authentication fails for remote submission

Is there a configuration I can refer to for remote job submissions where my authentication method is SSL?

I am able to submit when I have CLAIMTOBE. When I enable SSL, I see this on the remote ScheddLog

SSL Auth: SSL Authentication fails; client status is -1; server status is 0; terminating.

On the submission host I see
ERROR: Failed to connect to queue manager queueserver
AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method
AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using SSL

I have ALL_DEBUG = D_SECURITY:2 in both servers.

Any other suggestions?