Re: [Gems-users] Checkpoints creation problem

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:37:32 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Checkpoints creation problem
Simics 2.2.19 checkpoints are forward-compatible to Simics 3.0.x.

Abdullah Kayi wrote:
One more thing I compiled Ruby and Opal using instructions for Simics3.0.X and using simics3.0.31. But as suggested earlier I am using simics 2.2.19 for the checkpoints. Is this a problem? I remember the scripts don't work for simics3.0.X.

Abdullah