Re: [DynInst_API:] spack dyninst/package.py file changes?

Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 00:34:39 -0600
From: "Mark W. Krentel" <krentel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] spack dyninst/package.py file changes?
Well, spack won't concretize an old version unless it has
preferred=True or you specifically ask for it.  So, TBB isn't at any
greater risk than any other package.

If you want to draw the line at 2018.06, then whatever, go ahead.
Be sure to put that in the release notes.

But if it were me, IMO that's unnecessary.  I know 2018.04 works fine,
I've been running it for months.  For me, I wouldn't exclude revs
unless they were really, really old or broke the build or something.
But that's just me.

--Mark