Re: [DynInst_API:] Please review coverity-driven fixes

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:04:05 -0600
From: Bill Williams <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Please review coverity-driven fixes
* Not 100% positive that all of the fallthroughs that you left as fallthrough
are non-bugs, but in the worst case they're not making behavior any worse.
I'll review those in more detail this afternoon and see if I find anything
that needs fixing.

Sure, let me know.  This is why I separated my commits for intentional
fallthrough vs added breaks, so this would stand out.

Stack analysis: entirely correct.
InstructionDecoder-x86: yes, op_v obeys rex.w and is otherwise equivalent to op_z. IA_x86: Looks sane, though this could probably be unified with stack analysis if and when we ever care.
int_thread_db: Looks sound.
EmitElf: yes, BSS is data with NOBITS added.

Willing to stamp this part "no lurking bugs".

Thanks,
Josh

--
--bw