[theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 02:30:15 +0000
From: Shuai Shao <sh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow

Hi, everyone

We will have our theory lunch tomorrow in 4310. As usual, bring your own lunch. But, the rule is changing as you already know that we will have free food next week. Thanks, Prof. Bach!

The TCS+ schedule for this fall is not posted yet. I will let you know when it is posted. At that time, I will also create a spreadsheet for our theory lunch talks. You are encouraged to sign up to present something, e.g., your own work, somebody else's work, or an open problem you think is interesting. Talks can be short (15-30 minutes) and informal. It is a good chance to practice presenting work before you have to present at a conference or for your qual/prelim.

Best,

Shuai