Re: [theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:36:06 +0000
From: YIFENG TENG <yifengt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow
Hi all,

We'll have our weekly theory lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon in CS 4310. We will watch the TCS+ talk by Sepehr Assadi from Princeton University on "A Simple Sublinear-Time Algorithm for Counting Arbitrary Subgraphs via Edge Sampling". Bring your lunch, and see you there!

Please sign up for informal talk at lunch through the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u1KkHUP1I1fOhQNGy4vuw2RVjcpgy8Jh_YHL-Bwmrb4/edit#gid=0.

Best,
Yifeng