Re: [theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 19:39:10 +0000
From: YIFENG TENG <yifengt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Theory lunch tomorrow
Hi all,

We'll have our weekly theory lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon in CS 4310. We will watch the TCS+ talk by Thatchaphol Saranurak from TTIC on "Breaking Quadratic Time for Small Vertex Connectivity". Bring your lunch, and see you there!

Please sign up for informal talk at lunch through the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u1KkHUP1I1fOhQNGy4vuw2RVjcpgy8Jh_YHL-Bwmrb4/edit#gid=0

Best,
Yifeng