FW: Summer Intern Positions at IBM Research Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:46:04 -0600 (CST)
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Summer Intern Positions at IBM Research Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics

<FONT
face=Tahoma>
 Subject: Fw: Summer Intern Positions at IBM
Research Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and
MathematicsThe
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics departments of IBM
Research are pleased to announce our 2003 Summer Intern Program.  We are
seeking both undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics interested in pursuing an
exciting summer of research, prototyping, and exploring new frontiers of these
disciplines.  Students will have the opportunity to work with an
outstanding research team on problems that range from the leading edge of theory
to concrete problems of real users.  There will also be a unique
opportunity to network with scores of other top students from many different
fields and schools. A description of
the IBM Research Summer program can be found at:
http://www.research.ibm.com/about/career.shtml <FONT
face=sans-serif size=2>A listing of summer positions at Almaden (Calif.), Austin
(Texas), Cambridge (Mass.), and Watson (NY) can be found at
http://domino.research.ibm.com/hr/research/resumes.nsf/USAindex.html?Open&count=2000
For information on our research, please see
Computer Science:
http://www.research.ibm.com/compsci <FONT face=sans-serif
size=2>Electrical Engineering:
http://www.research.ibm.com/disciplines/electrical_eng.shtml
Mathematics: http://www.research.ibm.com/math
  Please do NOT
send me any resumes, summer intern applications must go through the
appropriate job posting on the web sites listed above. <FONT
face=sans-serif size=2>Dr. Brent Hailpern <FONT face=sans-serif
size=2>Associate Director, Computer Science <FONT face=sans-serif
size=2>IBM Research Please
note that there are also summer opportunities in other disciplines such as
Chemistry, Material Science and Physics - see
http://www.research.ibm.com/about/career.shtml for details.  Information on
our research labs outside of the US can be found at
 http://www.research.ibm.com/