FW: Summer Internship

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:49:44 -0600 (CST)
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Summer Internship

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lisa.Fahey@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:Lisa.Fahey@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 2:01
PMTo: interninterest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Summer
Internship

<SPAN
>Reminder applications are due Friday,
February 14.
<SPAN

<FONT color=black face=Arial
size=2>Each year, the Palo Alto
Research Center (PARC)<SPAN
> <SPAN
>--formerly Xerox PARC--invites<SPAN
> highly qualified graduate students to join our community
for the summer. Technical internships are available in both research and
advanced development.
<FONT color=black face=Arial
size=2>Also, business internships
are offered through our MBA Internship Program. MBA interns work directly with
research teams and technology commercialization managers to move technologies
through all stages of the technology pipeline. Project assignments will be made
jointly by interns and management, and may include early stage technology
assessments, commercialization strategy development, spin-off facilitation, and
related business strategy processes.
<FONT color=black face=Arial
size=2>Participants in the graduate
internship program are fully integrated into the daily activities of PARC's
laboratories. Interns work shoulder-to-shoulder with top researchers and have
the opportunity to pursue independent projects. It is not unusual for interns to
receive author credits on publications and, occasionally, patents related to
work in which they have participated.
<FONT color=black face=Arial
size=2>The graduate internship
program is a way for individuals to experience first-hand the environment that
has made PARC one of the most innovative and prolific labs in history.

The
Palo Alto Research Center (PARC) in <SPAN
>Palo Alto<SPAN
>, <SPAN
>California<SPAN
> is currently accepting applications for Summer Interns.
The internship application deadline is <SPAN
>Friday, February 14, 2003<FONT
size=2>.  Internships are generally twelve
weeks beginning June 2003.
<SPAN

Please
encourage your qualified and exceptional students to apply for our 2003 Summer
Intern Program.
Online
applications only:
<SPAN