summer internships at IBM T.J. Watson

Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:58:17 -0500
From: tip <tip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: summer internships at IBM T.J. Watson
Dear colleagues,

We will be making decisions about summer internships in the
next few weeks. If you have any students who might be interested
in doing a research project at T.J. Watson during the summer
months, please encourage them to apply.

To apply, the student should (1) send me an e-mail expressing
his/her interest, and (2) enter his/her resume' in the database
by going to www.research.ibm.com, and following the links to
"Employment", and "Listings and Applications".  The position
is called "A Summer 2000 Opportunity at the T.J. Watson Research
Center".

      thanks,

              -Frank