Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:52:42 -0600 (CST)
From: Todd Austin <taustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed

Todd Austin wrote:

> most of our problems have been in getting the workload to run
> native on Alpha boxes (!).

To clarify: it's not the Alpha boxes we're having problems with, they're
solid, it's the SPEC benchmark code.  Some of the benchmarks won't even
compile with the Alpha compilers, e.g., #define's not starting in col 0,
missing prototypes, etc...

-Todd

p.s. be sure to check out the new reference input for GCC!