Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:12:21 -0600 (CST)
From: Todd Austin <taustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed
Todd, my students almost have all of SPEC2000 running on the Alpha AXP
target, most of our problems have been in getting the workload to run
native on Alpha boxes (!).  When we are done we'll put the binaries, the
updated SimpleScalar 3.0 (w/ Manoj's updates plus other goodies) on
www.simplescalar.org.  Currently we're stuck on FMA3D, send me any fixes
you might have there...

Regards, -Todd

--
%% Todd Austin, taustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~taustin
%% Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Michigan