Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:27:58 -0600 (CST)
From: Todd Bezenek <bezenek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SPEC CPU2000 installed
> Pre-compiled SPEC2000 executables have been built to help people using
> SPEC2000 with simulators. Currently we have Alpha binaries, with
> Simplescalar PISA binaries coming soon. See README.first for details.

I have compiled most of the integer benchmarks and the floating point
benchmarks that are not written in FORTRAN to little-endian SimpleScalar
PISA.  You can find the information in
/unsup/spec2000-1.00/SimpleScalar/sslittle-na-sstrix.

They are currently untested.  I will test them as I used them in my
reasearch.

-Todd

p.s. If you find any problems with the built binaries or fixes to the
unbuilt ones, let me know.
--
e-mail: bezenek@xxxxxxxxxxx    web: www.cs.wisc.edu/~bezenek