PL Seminar today, etc

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:05:48 -0500 (CDT)
From: Suan Yong <suan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PL Seminar today, etc
First, a reminder that today's seminar by G. Ramalingam (IBM), on
"Aggregate Structure Identification and its Application to Program
Analysis", will be at 4:00pm, in room 2310 (with cookies at 3:30pm).

Second, next week's seminar will be held on MONDAY (20 Sep), and features
John Mitchell from Stanford talking about "Analysis of Security
Protocols".  (There will be no seminar next Thursday).

Third, just a note that Alexey Loginov and Suan Yong (that's me) are
organizing the PL seminar this semester.  Check out the PL seminar webpage
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/areas/pl/seminar/) for the latest info, and feel
free to e-mail us with any questions, comments, or suggestions (and
*especially* if you're interested in presenting a talk sometime this
semester :-).

Fourth, just a general note that the PL seminar has been traditionally
held at 4pm on Thursdays, but this needn't necessarily be the case.  If
you have a conflict with this time, or would prefer another time for
whatever reason, let us know, and we may consider switching to a different
time.

That should cover it for now.

Suan & Alexey