[Condor-users] condor_run question

I am trying to use condor_run to execute simple scripts with pipes and
its complaining about requirements. I know there is an env variable to
set for requirements but its still not working. It has to do something
with paranteses ().

I am using condor_history -l jobid to get my requirements of previous
jobs but how can I use those requirements with condor_run ?

Does anyone have any examples of previously executed job's
requirements and condor_run requirements?

TIA