[HTCondor-devel] Urgent help

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:39:33 +0300
From: Ebtehal Turki <e.t.otaibi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Urgent help
Hello everyone

I Hope all are fine,,

I managed to preset a workshop about HTCondor next Monday,, when i prepare my presentation i shocked ,, my condor doesnt execute any job in fact
it just submit the job to cluster and no job executed !

I installed condor as personal host to manage user job simply, i just want to know why it doesnt execute and record the output,, all jobs are idle ,, the following message appears all the time

Could any one help me please ,,

6 jobs; 0 completed, 0 removed, 6 idle, 0 running, 0 held, 0 suspended