Re: [HTCondor-devel] Urgent help

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 01:52:45 -0600
From: Zachary Miller <zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Urgent help
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 09:39:33AM +0300, Ebtehal Turki wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I Hope all are fine,,
>
> I managed to preset a workshop about HTCondor next Monday,, when i prepare my
> presentation i shocked ,, my condor doesnt execute any job in fact
> it just submit the job to cluster and no job executed !
>
> I installed condor as personal host to manage user job simply, i just want to
> know why it doesnt execute and record the output,, all jobs are idle ,, the
> following message appears all the time

Try running "condor_q -analyze" and see if the output tells you why the jobs
will not run.  Likely something in the requirements doesn't match the local
resources.

Also, when you run "condor_status" how many slots are reporting?  Make sure
your condor_startd is running properly (Check StartLog and/or MasterLog).

Cheers,
-zach