Re: [HTCondor-devel] All HTCondor developers - Please clean up your ticket meta-data

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:36:46 -0500
From: Karen Miller <smoler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] All HTCondor developers - Please clean up your ticket meta-data
Todd,   I may be the only one with tickets of this particular issue.
Let me know how you want the metadata  to be set. . .

There are sometimes doc tickets that cause changes to the wiki or web,
but not to the CONDOR_SRC/ git repo.  When I finish one of these
tickets, I mark them as resolved, but there isn't an associated
fixed version field, as they don't go into a release.

If you desperately need a fixed version field for these tickets, then
can we invent an appropriate string that will be well-known value?

Thanks.  Karen