[HTCondor-devel] All HTCondor developers - Please clean up your ticket meta-data

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:30:45 -0500
From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] All HTCondor developers - Please clean up your ticket meta-data

Hi HTCondor developers -

Folks have gotten a bit sloppy with the meta-fields in htcondor-wiki tickets. Please view the three below URLs - if any tickets assigned or created by you show up on the lists below, please fix the meta data. This info is important - we report it to NSF, we use version fields to be certain our version history is complete upon release, etc. I'd like these cleaned up today, it takes 5 seconds per ticket. Ask me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Todd

1. The set of all code tickets that have been resolved but do not have a fixed version set. Could click on a commit and hit the [Branches] button to help jog your memory re when the fix happened.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/rptview?rn=51

2.  The set of all tickets with invalid/malformed version fields.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/rptview?rn=34

3. Tickets with a "todo" type field are actions will not involve commits to the htcondor repository, such as changes to the web site. If they do require commits they should be ticket type defect or an enhance.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/rptview?rn=60

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences