Re: [HTCondor-devel] Fwd: Re: [HTCondor-users] disable preemption

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:47:42 -0500
From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] Fwd: Re: [HTCondor-users] disable preemption
On 7/31/2013 2:19 PM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
I'd say MaxJobRetirementTime fails simple - it must be configured on all
exec nodes

Not a simple way (yet) to get around that one...

- and fails obvious - max what what? preemption!

Definitely agree, the name choice here is unfortunate and non-obvious. Would be easy to give it a better name (and keep the old name as an alias). Anyone have a good name idea here?

+1 off by default, but there should be a simple and obvious way to
enable it

Yepper....

Todd

Best,