Re: [Condor-devel] What to do with .gitignore?

Zachary Miller <zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i always do "out-of-source" builds, which skirts that issue entirely.

I suspect most of the CHTC staff do.  Unless we're doing test
development, in which case there is wailing and gnashing of
teeth.  We really need to fix that. (As it happens, I'm taking a
look at that right now, because I need to develop some new tests,
and this is annoying the heck out of me.)

That said, it would be nice if we added a suitably cautious set
of build output to .gitignore.  It seems like pure win.

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu