[Condor-devel] Condor 7.6.1 timeline?

What's the timeline for the 7.6.1 release (I believe Todd promised at Condor week that development timelines would be posted to this list)?

I ask because we just got hit by a real nasty negotiator starvation issue that locally allowed one user group to starve everyone else locally:

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2176

It's somewhat of a side case (triggered if you mix static and dynamic groups and lots of surplus allocation). Is the bugfix window still open for 7.6.1?  Or will this have to go into later?  Unfortunately, I don't have any time to fix it myself...

Brian