Re: [Condor-devel] how to merge manual

On 8/1/11 10:47 PM, Nathan Panike wrote:
On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 09:53:30PM -0500, Karen Miller wrote:
Nathan,
I re-read your message, and I think that your solution of creating
a new branch for changes (like to 7.7.0) post-release is one that
Dan and I discussed.  The difficulty is that it doesn't solve
the problem, which is that changes placed onto (for this example)
V7_6-branch (stable) in the manual get merged into this
new branch, ...
Hi Karen:

I was envisaging that only changes in doc/ would be merged post-release. That
was the point of calling it, say, V7_7_0-doc-branch, to keep a reminder that it
was only for documentation changes. Changes to src/ would bypass this
doc-branch completely.

How do you merge only doc changes into the doc branch?

--Dan