[Condor-devel] Pushing patches to the Condor Team

Hello developers,

I have just finished porting my patchset (80+ files changed) to the
7.1.1 release (FYI - most everything also applies cleanly to the 7.0.1
release) and I would like to start pushing them into the codebase.

What is the best course of action?

1.) Posting them to condor-devel?

2.) Opening an issue for Condor on nmi.cs.wisc.edu?
    (And if so, pointers on how to do this effectively.)

3.) Something else?

--
Daniel K. Forrest	Laboratory for Molecular and
forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	Computational Genomics