Re: [Condor-devel] Pushing patches to the Condor Team

Daniel Forrest wrote:
Hello developers,

I have just finished porting my patchset (80+ files changed) to the
7.1.1 release (FYI - most everything also applies cleanly to the 7.0.1
release) and I would like to start pushing them into the codebase.

What is the best course of action?

1.) Posting them to condor-devel?

2.) Opening an issue for Condor on nmi.cs.wisc.edu?
    (And if so, pointers on how to do this effectively.)

3.) Something else?

Hi Dan -

This is wonderful news!!! I've been looking forward to several of these patches since we talked at Condor Week.

Thanks for taking the time to sort them out and port them to the current code base.

Since this is such a large patch set, I've asked Greg Quinn to work with you on shepherding them into the code base. As we discussed at Condor Week, you could even sit side by side w/ Greg for an afternoon to jump start things.

Greg can talk to you about how to proceed, i.e. putting the issues into drupal (nmi.cs.wisc.edu) etc. He will be contacting you shortly.

thanks!!!

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences