[Gems-users] Access to the pre-patched version of gems-2.1.1 with Simics 4.2 support

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:08:30 -0500
From: Juan Carlos Martinez Santos <juanc.martinez.santos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Access to the pre-patched version of gems-2.1.1 with Simics 4.2 support
Hello,
According with the release note (News [01/18/2011]), there is a pre-patched version available in the normal download directory, which as usual will require a registered username for access. I downloaded the release version (gems-release2.1.1.tar.gz), but I don't see a link for the pre-patched version. Could someone tell me when it will be available?, or how I can get it?
Thanks in advance,

--
Juan Carlos