[Gems-users] Processor_bind enable in simics

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:02:39 -0600
From: sanika joshi <sanika.sani@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Processor_bind enable in simics
Hello,

I am using GEMS through simics platform. I am using pthread to create multiple threads and then processor_bind to assign thread to a perticular processor. I use magic breakpoint to execute instructions via opal. The program works when it is run only on simics but with opal it stops working. So I wanted to know if there is any processor bind enable command that i need to execute in simics before running the program.

Thanks

Sanika Joshi