[Gems-users] A question about how the suquencer know the OS will run codes on it?

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:18:53 +0800
From: "yjxhit" <yjxhit@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] A question about how the suquencer know the OS will run codes on it?
Hi all.
I have a question.
My understanding is that the OS can dispatch the threads to the processors, and Opal should have as many implementations of pseq as there are processor cores.
If the OS decides to execute code on CPU 5, pseq[5] will handle it.
Now I just want to know how(when) the pseq[5] can know the OS let it running the code.

Thank you very much!

2011-02-18

yjxhit