Re: [Gems-users] Issue with SLICC ...in MOESI_CMP_L2-sim

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:34:41 -0600
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Issue with SLICC ...in MOESI_CMP_L2-sim
I need more information about how you are running. What is your configuration? Protocol? Benchmark? Run length? etc.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Shoaib Altaf <shoaibbinalt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for helping me out.

1) It is just a typo.

2) There is no "if" in the CacheMemory.h but the function cal_Time itself calls print (do calculations) only when the Tag is present

3) I have tried to print some stuff ...but still nothing gets printed.

4) I am still trying to figure that out. That's why I asked because I THINK (!!!) there should be some messages (Or I am wrong )transactions across that path

Shoaib