[Gems-users] How to install GEMS on x86-linux?

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:15:06 +0800 (CST)
From: jianhual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] How to install GEMS on x86-linux?
hi, all

   My machine is 32-bit x86-linux. I want to install GEMS. GEMS version is gems-release2.1 and the version of simics is simics-pal-3.0.29. I have installed simics successfully according to the manual, but when install ruby and opal, there exists some fault when return. My gcc version is 4.3.3.

   Thank you very much. Wish someone's reply.
   I will appreciate it.
                                                                            best wishes
                                                                                        rallylee
                                                                                              USTC