[Gems-users] Is ruby+simics+DRAMSim sufficient for memory research?

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 23:20:42 +0800 (CST)
From: dlutstudent <dlutstudent@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Is ruby+simics+DRAMSim sufficient for memory research?
HI, I am new users in GEMS. My opal0.init has very strange errors. I see from the user-manual that the elimination of Opal would render a in-order-execution CPU. That would be OK for me, for now, My question is whether ruby, simics and DRAMSim can work together to produce right and accurate results of memory behavior?