[DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Week preliminary program posted

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:11:50 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Week preliminary program posted
         **   Preliminary Program Now Available   **
         **       Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2011       **

The tentative program for the Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting is now available.
We're really pleased with this interesting program that combines new research
and developments from our group along with important research results from
several of our collaborators.

Note that Monday has full day of technical presentations, Tuesday has a half-day
of presentations and a half-day of live demos (the demo agenda is still being
finalized), and Wednesday is a half-day for a Dyninst (and related toolkit APIs)
tutorial.

Please register for the meeting by mid April.  Registering soon will help us in
our planning.  And please book your hotel room soon as space may be limited.

You can find the details of the program and register for the meeting at our
web site:

  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ParadynCondorWeek2011/

  (click on the "Paradyn" links on the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday boxes)

We look forward to seeing you in Madison in May!

Bart Miller
Jeff Hollingsworth