[DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Week registration deadline soon

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:02:13 -0500
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Week registration deadline soon
Just a reminder:

Next Monday (April 25th) is the registration deadline for the Paradyn/Dyninst
Week annual meeting coming up soon. This is a HARD deadline.

You can register at our web site:

    http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ParadynCondorWeek2011/

If you are planning on attending and have not yet registered, please do
so SOON!  Thank you.

A note about parking. First, you don't need a car if you are flying into
Madison and attending the various events. Taxis are easy, buses around
campus are free (the 80 and 85 buses), and distances are walkable.

However, if you do have a car, we have parking passes for Parking Lot 20,
just across the street from the conference. NOTE: you will need to get the
parking passes from us before you use the lot in order to avoid paying.
If you would like a parking pass, please contact cppa@xxxxxxxxxxx with your
postal address and we will mail you a parking pass. Otherwise, you can get a
parking pass from us at the conference.

Bart Miller