[DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Annual Meeting

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:33:45 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Paradyn/Dyninst 2011 Annual Meeting
     **  Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting 2011  **

The 2011 Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting will take place at the University
of Wisconsin as part of the joint Paradyn/Condor Week meeting. The
Paradyn/Dyninst sessions will be on May 2-4.

This meeting is our annual event to present the latest results and new
research from the Paradyn project, including activities at Wisconsin,
Maryland and our partner groups.  We'll have a great program with
presentations covering all aspects of Paradyn and Dyninst (including
MRNet and Active Harmony).

We plan to have a day and a half of presentations, followed by a half day
of demos and individual and small group discussions. And, following the
good response from last year, we will have a half-day Dyninst tutorial on
the morning of the third day.

PLEASE NOTE: We are encouraging extended participation from groups
collaborating with us or using our technology. If you would like to
make such a presentation, send me a short note with the possible topic.

The meeting web site can be found at:

   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2011/

Hotel and registration information will appear there over the next couple
weeks.

We hope to see then you in May in Madison.

Bart Miller
Jeff Hollingsworth

[If you want to be removed from this list, please let me know. If
you have others in your organization that should be added to the
list, also please let me know.]