Impacts to http file transfers resolved

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 18:01:34 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Impacts to http file transfers resolved

Greetings CHTC user,

This message is for users of our high throughput computing (HTC) system.

CHTC staff identified an issue causing some http transfers to fail and jobs to go on hold as a result. We believe we have identified and fixed the problem and have released all impacted jobs submitted from submit-1, and submit2/3.

If you have jobs, submitted from another submit server, that have gone on hold due to this issue, you can release them using the following HTCondor command:

condor_release -constraint '(HoldReasonCode == 12) && (HoldReasonSubCode == 0)'

Please direct any questions or concerns to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Your CHTC Team