Impacts to http file transfers from SQUID resolved

Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 17:30:22 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Impacts to http file transfers from SQUID resolved

Greetings CHTC users,Â

This message is for users of our high throughput computing (HTC) system.

We have identified and fixed the problem with our SQUID servers that was causing jobs to go on hold this morning.Â

If you have jobs that have gone on hold due to this issue, you can release them using the following HTCondor command:

condor_release -constraint '(HoldReasonCode == 12) && (HoldReasonSubCode == 0)'

Please direct any questions or concerns to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Your CHTC Team