CHTC services down due to campus chilled water outage

Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 10:44:45 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC services down due to campus chilled water outage
Greetings CHTC users,

The campus is experiencing an unplanned chilled water outage, impacting multiple server rooms containing CHTC servers.

So far, impacted services include:
  • Execute nodes are down in both the HPC cluster and HTC system.
  • Jobs on both the HPC cluster and HTC system have been interrupted.
We donât yet know the full extent of the chilled water outage and how it will continue to impact CHTC services. Our team is monitoring the situation closely. We will provide a more detailed update to this list when more information is available.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team