Current status of CHTC services; HPC cluster still down

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 14:48:24 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Current status of CHTC services; HPC cluster still down
Greetings CHTC users,

The campus chilled water outage is continuing; the current status of CHTC services is:
  • The HPC cluster is completely down, including the login nodes.
  • The HTC system is mostly up. All submit nodes should be accessible; a subset of our execute nodes (including a few nodes with GPUs) are still down.
At the moment we do not know when we will be able to restore access to these services. If you have questions about what CHTC services are available, please email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
Your CHTC team