[Chtc-users] CHTC support email working again after overnight outage

Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 11:29:18 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] CHTC support email working again after overnight outage
Greetings CHTC users,Â

Last night we experienced email delivery failures to our usual email support address,Âchtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. Emails sent to this address between 6pm yesterday (March 2) and 11am today (March 3) may not have been delivered to us. Â

DoIT and the Computer Systems Lab have restored our email service as of 11am this morning. If you sent an email to us within the timeframe above and did not receive a response from us, please resend it. We want to make sure we haven't missed any support requests due to this outage. Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team