[Chtc-users] HTCondor Week 2016 - Free talks for UW researchers

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 10:30:49 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] HTCondor Week 2016 - Free talks for UW researchers
Hello CHTC Users!

We want to invite you toÂHTCondorÂWeekÂ2016, our annualÂHTCondorÂuser conference, in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin,ÂMay 17-20,Â2016. We will again hostÂHTCondorÂWeekÂat the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery, a state of the art facility specifically designed to foster private and public collaboration.

When you attend, you will learn how to take advantage of the latest HTCondor features and a host of scalability improvements. You'll also get a peek into our longer term development plans--something you can only get atÂHTCondorÂWeek!

UW-Madison affiliates can attend tutorials on Tuesday, May 17, for free, but will otherwise need register for the conference by April 18.Â(See last year's tutorial schedule for an idea of topics.)

We will have a variety of in-depth tutorials and talks where you can not only learn more aboutÂHTCondor, but you can also learn how other people are using and deployingÂHTCondorÂacross the country and the world. Best of all you can establish contacts and learn best practices from people in industry, government, and academia who are usingÂHTCondorÂto solve hard problems, many of which may be similar to those you are facing.

Speaking of learning from the community, we'd love to have you give a talk atÂHTCondorÂWeek.ÂTalks are 15-20 minutes long and are a great way to share your ideas and get feedback from other HTCondor users. If you have a compelling use ofÂHTCondorÂyou'd like to share, see our speaker's page atÂhttp://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2016/speaker_info.html

Help spread the word.
You can register, get hotel details and see the agenda overview on theÂHTCondorÂWeekÂ2016Âsite. See you soon in Madison!
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2016/

The Center for High Throughput Computing
(care of CHTC's Research Computing Facilitators)