[Chtc-users] SQUID proxy and /squid restored!!

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:23:49 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] SQUID proxy and /squid restored!!
Greetings HTC users,

(HPC-only users can ignore)

The SQUID proxy and /squid submit server location for large, shared files are up and working! Please resume any SQUID-dependent work, and let us know if you run into issues by emailing chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team

Lauren Michael -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,ÂUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
www.tinyurl.com/LMichaelCalendar, Discovery 2264, (608)316-4430