[theory students] grader(s) wanted for CS theory course

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 14:27:16 -0600 (CST)
From: Eric Bach <bach@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] grader(s) wanted for CS theory course

This semester I am teaching CS 520, Introduction to Theoretical
Computer Science.  We cover chapters 1 (finite automata), 3-5
(computability theory) and 7 (complexity and NP-completenss)
in Sipser's book.  If you are interested in working as a
grader for this course, contact me.  Tell me about relevant
courses you have taken. You should be able to read proofs (and non-proofs!) and understand the course material enough to make sense of homework problems. No direct contact with students is required.

Eric Bach
bach@xxxxxxxxxxx