[theory students] urgent question re: TAing next semester

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:22:54 -0600
From: Shuchi Chawla <shuchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] urgent question re: TAing next semester
Hi everyone,

I'm teaching CS 787 (advanced algorithms) this spring. I'm looking for a grader/TA for the course. Please let me know if you might be interested in this position. It's a relatively easy/fun course to TA for (relative to ugrad theory courses, e.g.). Please respond ASAP -- I need to pick someone by the end of this week. Apologies for the short notice!

Thanks
Shuchi