[theory students] New Class: CS 880 Topics in Algorithmic Game Theory and Machine Learning

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:57:25 -0600
From: tzamos <tzamos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] New Class: CS 880 Topics in Algorithmic Game Theory and Machine Learning
Hi all,

This spring semester I will be teaching a new theoretical CS class CS 880. The class details are below if you are interested in taking it.

Title: Topics in Algorithmic Game Theory and Machine Learning

Description: In this course, we will explore active research directions at the intersection of Algorithms, Game Theory and Machine Learning. Topics will include learning from strategic inputs or adversarial examples, online learning, mechanism design from data and auction theory as well as computational aspects of econometrics. This is an advanced graduate class but undergraduate students with strong mathematical maturity and/or research experience in computer science are also welcome.

Best,
Christos