Re: [theory students] Fw: CS Welcome Weekend: Faculty Participation

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:23:58 -0600
From: Andrew Morgan <amorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Fw: CS Welcome Weekend: Faculty Participation
Since it's not super obvious: This is just asking us to participate in
the usual 45-minute "meet the theory students" activity. The organizers
are asking that people who plan to make it sign up at this form
(probably to make sure each group is represented):

https://goo.gl/forms/WwR9qpXeBEFcaaE83

I'm planning to be there. We should have students from other groups
too, and also some of our younger students.

Drew